Corona (Covid-19) measures
Rederij Kooij is making canal cruises again with adjusted canal boats from our Rokin and Central Station jetty. The health and safety of you, our guests and our employees, is paramount. That is why, on board as well as on the shore, we have taken measures based on the RIVM guidelines. In this way Rederij Kooij ensures that you can safely enjoy the canal cruise.
Please note, Rederij Kooij uses adjusted opening hours:
Jetty Rokin 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Jetty Central Station 10:00 am to 5:00 pm
The following measures have been taken by Rederij Kooij:
- We use a maximum number of 6 persons who can sail as a group at the same time.
- We ensure that you can keep a distance of 1.5 metres from other people, both on shore and on the boat.
- Dispensers with disinfectant have been provided for your use when getting on the boat.
- Counter, PIN device, etc. are disinfected by us on a regular basis.
- We deploy additional guidance to ensure that getting on and off the boat will proceed safely.
We ask you to observe the following safety regulations during your visit:
If you have mild cold-related complaints, a temperature or a household member with a temperature, you cannot go on a canal cruise.
Follow all instructions from our employees immediately.
Keep a distance of 1.5 metres from your fellow passengers at the cash desk and when getting on and off the boat.
Disinfect your hands before getting on board.
Only persons who form a joint household are allowed to sit together.
Leaving your seat during the canal cruise is not allowed.
If you have to sneeze or cough, do this in the inside of your elbow.
We want to thank you for your confidence in Rederij Kooij